The National Institute of Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) announced the following changes to their testing standards:
*Starting October 1, 2018, the exam content for Levels I, II and III will be updated to the following references: NFPA 70 2014, NFPA 72 2016, NFPA 101 2015, IBC 2015. The Level IV exams will be updated before the end of the year.
This study guide has been updated to the latest codes and standards: NEC 2014 and NFPA 72 2016. Don’t take the NICET Fire Alarm Systems Level I Certification Exam until you study this guide…. This study guide includes…
- 150 questions + DETAILED solution to the question including the method to which you arrive at the answer and the reference code (NFPA 72 2016, NEC 2014 and OSHA standard).
- Each question is a multiple choice (most are 4 choices) similar to the format of the actual NICET exam.
- Challenging questions to get you ready for the actual exam.
- Solutions to questions are very easy to follow.
- Questions and solutions are essential for practicing for the actual NICET Fire Alarm Systems Level I exam.
- Includes test tips from the author: an electrical trades instructor with over 10 years of training experience.
“If you are going to study something, study this guide to pass!”