Ok, so you’ve finally decided to go for your NICET Fire Alarm Systems Level I certification (congratulations), now you have no idea how to go about studying for the exam. Take a deep breathe, here are some tips.
- Get your hands on a study guide.
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Organize your study space.
- Practice on old exams using the study guide.
- Explain your answer or the topics to others.
- Take regular breaks.
- Snack on “brain foods“.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay positive; keep reminding yourself that you will pass this exam because you studied very hard.